воскресенье, 17 марта 2013 г.

Creating my blog wasn't very difficult. There are all the instructions necessary. But still there are some difficulties. I can't make head or tail of how to find my groupmates and read their blogs. I hope I'll cope with it soon. I have to.

The very idea of posting tasks on Blogger for a teacher to check them is great. We don't need any more hand in our papers with written tasks, but can post them here and read at any time that is convinient for us. It's an advantage of our century.

I believe such way of studying will make it easier and more interesting.

1 комментарий:

  1. Definitely online communication is rather convenient! Your blog is very nice and I hope you'll enjoy socializing in the net! Now start working on your final project!All the best.

    ОтветитьУдалить